INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT?
People suffer from physical pain in different parts of the body. While the most common is back pain caused by accidents, sports injuries, and muscle strains- approximately 1 in 6 people in the United Kingdom experience back pain- other problems such as headaches, pain in the neck and limbs are prominent as well. One of the most promising treatments and methods of relief for such medical issues is a chiropractic adjustment practised by a licensed professional called a chiropractor. Chiropractic is a primary healthcare profession in the U.K. based on medical diagnosis. Chiropractors use special instruments and/or their hands to stimulate joints and spinal manipulation. The objective of such a technique is to restore mobility of joints, bones, muscles, and tissues like the cartilage, ligaments, tendons, etc. Stretches, exercises and rehabilitation are a big part of a chiropractic practice. This article will inform you about the chiropractic treatment options available at the leading centre for chiropractic care in Sussex- Falcon Health Clinic.
ABOUT FALCON HEALTH CLINIC: A BRIEF
Based out of Sussex, Falcon Health Clinic is your go-to agency to find the best chiropractors near you. With experienced professionals who will efficiently provide you with a plethora of pain-relief and treatment options to deal with all affected body parts. Our chiropractors specialise in helping with back pain, neck pain, sciatica, hip arthritis, migraines, sports injuries and frozen shoulders, muscle spasm and osteoarthritis. Falcon Health is known for going the extra mile to allow personalisation; all patients get customised treatment as per their needs and goals.
OUR TREATMENT OPTIONS
At Falcon Health, you can rest assured of a qualitative and holistic chiropractic experience. Our chiropractors achieve successful results through proven hands-on techniques, one-on-one therapy, and individualised rehabilitation programmes. Listed here are various treatment options we offer:
As described above, this method is a non-surgical treatment that works with your muscles, bones, joints, and tissues through a special technique of spinal manipulation. Our professionals are experts in producing desirable results for problems like chronic lower back pain, lumbar herniated disc, neck pain and many more.
Pillars of Chiropractic Treatment
· Spinal and Manual Manipulation: chiropractors will apply high-velocity, arms level thrusts on the affected vertebra to improve its functioning and relieve pain.
· Literature: Many reputed publications confirm that chiropractic care is an effective means of treating lower back pain. There are detailed guidelines that dictate the practice.
· Mobilisation: The objective after spinal manipulation is to increase the range of motion within the body part causing trouble. Our experts would recommend easy-to-do exercises to counter activity intolerance that produce sure-shot results.
Physiotherapy treatment plans at Falcon are very extensive and diverse that use different techniques to ease pain, restore maximum function and gradually improve muscle capacity. Here's a few of them:
· Manual Therapy: As the core of physiotherapy, massages and manipulation have come a long way. Heat and ice therapy has also witnessed proven results. For instance, ice helps in reducing swelling on an injury while heat relieves pain from soft tissues.
· Electro-therapeutic treatment: With state of the art technology and experienced chiropractors, Falcon Health Clinic can successfully use light, sound, and electricity as a significant asset in your treatment plan. You can include ultrasound, lasers and low-pulse electricity techniques in your plan that help in muscle relaxation.
· Traction: If you wish to get relieved from pain without extensive surgery or a long recovery period, traction is what you're looking for. Stretching your back will allow more space for constricted nerve vessels.
Our physiotherapy treatment process is straightforward. We
· Take your medical history.
· Thoroughly assess and test different diagnostic tools.
· Diagnose the problem.
· Collectively come up with a treatment plan.
· Evaluate results.
· Follow up.
Training for and playing a sport can cause a lot of injuries and muscle damage which may be permanent. Also known for soft tissue therapy, sports therapy is aimed at avoiding injuries and maintaining physical fitness. Sports therapy is usually opted for by athletes that help them improve their performance. At Falcon Health, we employ a lot of techniques to achieve favourable results:
· trigger point therapy
· joint mobilisation
· myofascial release
· transverse soft tissue release
· deep tissue massage
· lymphatic drainage
Benefits of Sports Therapy
· Reduces the chance of permanent muscle damage.
· Speeds up the process of muscle recovery.
· Improves blood circulation in the affected area.
· Improves athleticism.
· Supports lymphatic drainage of waste material.
Poor posture, stress, sudden impacts and sitting in one position for long hours are the most common causes of neck pain. Seeing a chiropractor is the most suggested solution for persistent neck pain. While cold compressions, painkillers and stretches may give you temporary pain relief, they will not provide an effective technique to completely resolve the discomfort. Our team of chiropractors know of special methods to ensure not only that the cause of the neck pain is solved, but any future complications don't arise either.
Back pain is a very common problem caused by heavy lifting, stress, making a sudden movement, injuries, and other accidents. Self-diagnosis and subsequent self-medication are a massive no-no when it comes to lower back pain. You must always only let a professional chiropractor see for any spinal injuries and use prescribed medicines. A chiropractor at Falcon Health will give you a hands-on treatment and recommend various yoga positions and exercises most suitable for you.
Common symptoms to look out for in a knee injury are swelling, stiffness, difficulty in walking, sharp pain and popping noises. Most knee pains begin as a result of sports injuries, but overusing, twisting, dislocation and unfit shoes also cause knee pains. You can do certain treatments at home if the injury is not very severe such as cold compressions, avoiding putting weight on the leg, keeping the leg elevated, etc. However, if the pain persists, we highly recommend getting an appointment with the best chiropractor clinic in town.
With professional chiropractors guiding you every step of the way, special exercises, and an excellent mechanism for follow-ups, Falcon Health is the best place you can be that yields 100% successful results. Book an appointment today!